Day 51: Winding down

Date: May 12th 2011, 8:20am
Distance: 2 miles
Weather: I forgot what the weather was like.

THE LAST DAY OF THE COUNTDOWN!

This is exciting stuff... but honestly, it felt like just any other run. Today's trip was a quick little buzz down to T's diner and back. No big deal.

Ever since I started running down this way in January, I kept my eye on this house near T's diner that always had it's Christmas lights up. I kept watching to see when they would take them down. January went by, then February. Then March. Then April. In fact, to this day, they still remain hanging on the house. When will they come down? I guess the world will never know.

So that was the final run. It's always nice going on a run and being back in 20 minutes.

Of course, I'm going to be posting a full update after the big race, so stay tuned for that. In the mean time, if anybody needs me, I'll be chilling in Spokane.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your race! I just happened to stumble across your blog on the last day, lucky me!

    ReplyDelete