Day 46: Snow, man!

Date: April 30th 2011, 9:30am
Distance: 11.9 miles
Weather: 2 inches of Snow

The night dumped about 2 inches of snow on everything. I'd complain about "Utah weather," but it's starting to become so cliche that now I just choose to ignore it. It was cold outside but once I got moving everything warmed up except for my hands. They never really warmed up.


As I made my way up University Ave I saw that the "Cup Art" bridge had some nonsensical word on it. I couldn't remember it because it made no sense. I passed the time by listening to some podcasts. Consequently, I now know that the most expensive toilet in the world is made out of 24 caret solid gold and resides in Hong Kong. Now THAT'S a throne. I'm never sure when knowing something like that will come in handy but you never know! I have no regrets.

Otherwise the run was nice. I got to run right by the highway and get some second hand exhaust, so that's always fun. I also (miraculously) kept my shoes and socks mostly dry. I felt good. This is a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment