Day 45: Muse Music Cafe

Date: April 28th 2011, 4:30pm
Distance: 4.5 miles
Weather: Beautiful

I was in a tight spot. I had to get from my work (at the MTC) to Muse Music Cafe quick. I had an important meeting to attend. As I was planning how I would get down there (no car, no bike, and the home teachers weren't home), I realized that I could just run down and call it my Thursday workout (it was Thursday, after all).



My route was 'sposed to be short and sweet but it was like an obstacle course dodging the ladies all over the sidewalks for Women's Conference. Throw in the fact that the South Stairs were STILL roped off and the grid system in South Provo makes it really hard to get from point A to point B in a short amount of time. Final result: arriving late, sweaty, and smelly. Not the best impression I've ever made.

At least I got to take a break, cool down for an hour, and enjoy the meeting before running home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment