Day 38: Goose Egg (part 1)

Date: April 12th 2011
Distance: 0 miles
Weather: Indoors

The big 0 miles. Yeah, I failed to do my run. Here's the story. My buddy Justin closed the deal and bought a Muse Music Cafe, a performers venue and cafe located near downtown Provo. It's really exciting stuff. Anyways, I've been spending the whole week working my can off, designing a website for him. I was custom building a Wordpress template from scratch, so needless to say, it took longer than expected. He had an article coming out in the Thursday paper with the web URL in it, so it was a hard and fast deadline. But I'm confident in saying that the all-nighters appear to have paid off--it looks awesome. Check it out at musemusiccafe.com.

In the mean time, I'll be here, trying to get my biological clock back on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment